10.9.2012

Hanging out with jewellery

The past few days, maybe a week, have gone by making and packing orders. The latest patch of photos I posted a few weeks ago have still been bringing me orders. I love being at the point where I sometimes get orders without any sort of promotion from me. Sometimes people stumble upon my photos and sometimes my customers mention me. That never fails to make me smile!



In addition to the orders, I have been e-mailing with the winner of my first raffle in this blog. We have been discussing what she likes in terms of jewellery and yesterday I made her the pieces. I will send them to her tomorrow along with other packages. I hope she likes them!




Today, we took some jewellery photos of new things I have made, including some more Halloween jewellery. I am pretty happy about those skull earrings in the photo below. How well do orange skulls go with pumpkin charms? Very well, I say!



I'm soon off to bed, I have a busy day tomorrow. I'll end with a few photos of my desk, taken today.









Ei kommentteja: