26.8.2012

Getting busy

I ordered some Halloween-appropriate charms on Monday along with some ring bases. All of the orders haven't arrived yet but three of them are here! Both Kirjohelmi and Esteriina delivered my orders within days and the materials were of good quality. I knew this about Kirjohelmi, this was my third order to them, I think, and I have also visited their "offices" in June. They have become a favourite and I will certainly order from them again. However, also Esteriina made a good first impression: I was pleased with all the things I got. In addition to these, one of the orders I made through Ebay also arrived, all the way from The UK. I'm like a kid in the candy shop when that happens and I get to open the packages and see the materials. It never fails to make me smile. 

So yesterday I took my materials, picked out some of my favourite charms and made some rings. Here are a few of them.

Cats, of course! These are from Kirjohelmi and the British shop.

A heart with paws and a pretty heart

Can you see that I'm already thinking of winter? 




Now that my orders have started to arrive, I have been able to finish some of my Halloween pieces. I made a few of them with the cat charms I already had but just had to wait for the new, black cats, before finishing some of the others. So here they are, ready to be sold and donated to the two Halloween auctions cat pages are having next month. Now I just have to decide which ones go where. Not an easy task, I tell you! I hope you like the photos!


Sad kitties

Cats in Halloween colours. These were also an Ebay purchase.

A selection of different cats

My favourite black cats from The UK with some purple and black beads



2 kommenttia:

Life Dreams and Loves kirjoitti...

Tulin vilkasemaan jälleen ja kehut vielä nilkkakorulle, turvottaahan se raskaus näkkyy minunki nilkat ja hyvin mahtui kun osattiin vara ennakoida! :) Kiitän!

FinnishFollower kirjoitti...

Kiitos kehuista! Tosi hienoa, että se on sopiva. :) Ja kiitos visiitistä!