17.7.2012

Monday business

I have quite an inventory of jewellery materials. I buy them online at certain webshops, purchase them at physical shops when I have the chance and get them from a FB group dedicated to handcraft materials. Some things are limited meaning I have only a few of them but there are some materials like angels, cats, owls, wings, hearts, vampire teeth, skulls and such that I always have and purchase more regularly. Today I went through my "rock" findings. There were a lot of them so I ended up making a few bracelets and anklets with those, some darker chains and black beads. They are pretty cool, if I may say so myself.

Later, I went through and packed some orders, tomorrow is a post office day.

Here's my workspace as it looked last night.  I decided to keep my lovely tiger puzzle near so I can admire it while I work.


Ei kommentteja: