31.7.2012

Is it Monday again?

My noble idea of blogging daily or every other day hasn't quite worked so tonight I'm making myself blog. It is not unpleasant or anything but seems to slip my mind when I am online. Do I need to write a note on a post it or something to remember?

My honey suggested yesterday that I should make cords for keys - something kids use when they go to school - so I made 3 of them yesterday: a pink one, a yellow one and a turquoise/blue one. I also made a few other pieces I had planned - a few bracelets to match my anklets, among others - and then tried my best to pack my materials and jewellery for tomorrow. I am going to Kokkola to see my family and go to the summer event at the marketplace on Wednesday. Kokkola has this event on Wednesdays from 5 to 9pm during the summer. It is called iltatori which translates to market place evening. There are a lot of people selling used things they do not need as well as new things. The event attracts people with their vegetables, baked goods, clothes, candy and many other items. It is a nice mixture from kids with their blankets on the ground, selling their own toys to small businesses. When the weather is nice, the market place gets packed and you can sell pretty well so let's hope the sun will be out on Wednesday! 

Here are a few photos of me and my jewellery on that same market place in June.





I will be in Kokkola for over a week. My mom has a laptop so I will be blogging when I get the chance.

Ei kommentteja: